Terms & Conditions
This website is for informational purposes only for individuals and organisations seeking information on the NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP®) training programme for career development and to enable improvement to organisational cyber security.
Accredited through APMG International, certified in the UK by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and listed as qualified cyber training by Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (DHS CISA) in the US, the NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP®) training programme teaches individuals and organisations “HOW” to engineer, operationalise and continually improve a NIST Cyber Security Framework (NIST-CSF) Programme.
These are the terms that apply when you browse this website. We may amend these terms from time to time and will try to inform you if you have contacted us regarding further information and pricing relating to the NCSP® program. However, you should check back for the latest version.
CySec Professionals Ltd
1. This website is operated by CySec Professionals Ltd a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10540521). Our registered office is at 162 Norden Road, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, OL11 5PT. Our registered VAT number is 260227336.
If you would like to get in touch, regarding the NCSP® programme please contact us using the form we have made available on the website.
2. This is an informational website relating to the industry first, accredited, NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP®) training programme.
Since it’s launch in February 2020, the training programme has been adopted by individuals who are seeking to improve their knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework and ‘HOW’ to support the application and continuous improvement of a framework as well as organisations, globally, who are adopting and implementing the NIST Cyber Security Framework and who need quality training for staff.
5. Content on this website is not free to copy or re-use. The NCSP® training programme and all its contents, including trademarks, symbols and slogans, text, data, databases, output from the site), still or moving images, audio-visual content, graphics or layout, whether or not registered, are owned either by CySec Professionals Ltd or by its third-party licensors. None of the above can be copied, adapted, published, or re-used (for personal or commercial use) without permission.
6. These materials are for research and general interest only and shouldn’t be relied on to make specific decisions. If you require advice on which course option may be suitable for you, then you then we are happy to provide assistance and provide a contact us form for individuals and organisations seeking assistance.
7. CySec Professionals Ltd does not control partner sites. We want to be helpful by providing links to our global partner sites but we aren’t responsible for any content, products, services, or advice you might find there, any transaction you may enter into with or through them, or how they use personal data. They are independent businesses and although we are happy to receive and pass on feedback of any kind, and we monitor our partners performance in relation to the NCSP® programme to meet high standards, only they will be able to help if something goes wrong or you have a complaint.
8. Content on this website may change or become unavailable. CySec Professionals may withdraw, remove, replace, modify or update the website content or any part of it at any time. Access may be subject to interruptions or delays for technical, business or legal reasons.
Use of the website
9. You can browse, save or print material on this website for your own personal use and to share with friends, family or colleagues. You agree not to use the website, any part of it or any data obtained from it for any commercial or business purposes. What you can’t do is copy significant parts of, extract, “scrape”, trawl, data-mine, reverse engineer, mirror, adapt, re-publish, re-use, or use commercially any content, articles, ads, information, data, output, or offers that we publish on any part of the website. You can’t create any hypertext links, frames, embedding, or any other links between this website and your site or any other site without our permission. You also cannot use our Site to create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend your own or another person's databases, records or directories. You also cannot use automated software programs or robots to do any of the activities identified above.
11. You must use this website responsibly and legally.
13. We will not ask you to create an account or for payment to access the information on this website.
14. When you are buying a car on the Retail Platform, please see section 17 of the Car Purchase Terms and Conditions for information in relation to our liability to you in respect of the purchase of that car. For any use of the Site except when buying a car using the Retail Platform, paragraphs 14 and 15 below will apply.
15. We limit our legal liability. To the maximum extent that the law permits, we exclude all liability whether for breach of contract, non-contractual liability or any other cause of action, for any matter arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use this website. In particular, we will not be liable for:
• any economic losses (e.g. loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
• any loss of goodwill or reputation;
• damage to any device or digital content; or
• any indirect losses.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to any event outside our control. However, we do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any for anything else than may not be limited or excluded under applicable law.
16. We make no warranties. We will use reasonable care and skill in providing this website, but this website is provided without any other representation, endorsement or warranties of any kind. Any terms that would otherwise be implied by law, course of dealing or custom, are also excluded to the extent permitted by law. For clarity, all warranties of non-infringement, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, accuracy, availability, or being up to date or complete, are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
18. We can amend these terms. Sometimes, due to developments in our business, technology, the law, or other reasons, we’ll make changes to these terms. It is best to check back when you visit this website to review any recent changes as we will assume that you agree with them. Changes to the NCSP® training programme will be reflected on this website as soon as practicably possible.
19. Unenforceable terms. If any provision of these terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that does not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the other provisions.
22. Use of this website, these terms, and your interactions with us are governed by English law and if there is no other way to resolve a dispute between us then we will both use the English courts to resolve any dispute (though this won’t affect any protections you are entitled to under other laws that apply to you).